Spring/Summer

Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 6 - 12, 2009

I realized that this week could be considered the "Highchair" week. We started the week still in Oklahoma visiting the grandparents. When we returned, Colton started eating real baby food....peas, carrots, etc. He's still not sure what to think about it. :)

Eating some yummy oatmeal cereal.
9-6-09



Colton went swimming in Grandma and Grandpa Schrage's pool for over an hour. When I went to start his bath water he feel alseep. I wrapped him up in a blanket and he was out for an hour....sleeping in his swimsuit.
9-7-09



Colton is growing so fast! These pj's are size 9 months!
9-8-09



Sitting up in his Bebe pod.
9-9-09



PEAS! Colton is not too sure if he likes them or not.
9-10-09



Bath time with Daddy. I had our first home football game that I had to work so Eric bathed Colton all by himself. Getting so big!
9-11-09



CARROTS! I think he liked carrots a little more than the peas.
9-12-09


Colton loves to talk.....just a small sample of what we get to hear daily....I love it!
9-12-09

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute...I love the ummmmm yummmm almost sounds like mummmmm.?

    ReplyDelete