Spring/Summer

Saturday, October 3, 2009

September 27 - October 3, 2009


UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Yeah, I found our missing camera! It was in our extra bedroom that we NEVER go into so it didn't even occur to me to check the room (the door is always shut). I was jumping for joy when I saw it sitting on the chest of drawers! Here are the rest of the pictures from last week. I will update the week before and this week this weekend. I'm off to return the other camera that I bought while our original camera was taking a vacation. By the way, there is no picture from September 30 because this is the day that we realized the camera went missing.


I'm hungry Mom! Colton opens his mouth wide after each spoonful just to tell me that he's ready for more!
9-27-09



Daddy started softball again. Colton goes to bed by 7:30 or 8:00. Daddy's games either start at 6:30 or 8:30. Needless to say we'll only be making the 6:30 games.
9-28-09



Hanging out on Daddy's shoulders!
9-29-09



This week was a sad one in the fact that we have lost/misplaced our camera. The last picture we took was on Tuesday night at Eric's softball game and we hadn't been able to find it since then. Luckily I had downloaded all of the pictures to my computer excluding the previous week. I had been so busy with work that I hadn't had time to post those pictures, which is a complete bummer! As soon as we had looked high and low and couldn't find the camera I went and bought another one so we could continue our goal of taking a picture a day for Colton's first year of life. The following pictures are from Thursday on for this week.


Colton sitting up and sucking on his hand. He started teething last week and now he wants everything in him mouth!
10-01-09



Mommy had a football game at home this night and Colton and Daddy came to visit.
10-02-09



Colton had a fun time exploring his farm toy.
10-03-09



The cow caught Colton's attention.
10-03-09



So much to do....a little overwhelming!
10-03-09



I put this together a month ago and Colton wanted nothing to do with it. Now he loves it!
10-03-09

2 comments:

  1. Both of our girls loved their exer-saucer...Spelling? So you never did find the camera? Bummer... what kind did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet! I got a sony camera but I think I may take it back it get a better one at Costco. I'm bummed that I didn't download last weeks pictures. I would then only be missing a few days...oh well!

    ReplyDelete