Spring/Summer

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Decorating for Christmas/Meeting Santa


 I decided to decorate for Christmas over a long weekend that we had.  I did it before Thanksgiving because there was no way I was going jinx myself after breaking my leg and being off work for three months last year.  I took my time getting it all up and boy was it nice not to have to worry about it when we got home from Thanksgiving.  We also took the kids to see Santa.  Enjoy!


 Colton became my little helper.  He did such a good job of helping me.


 I put up three tress.  This one is more centered around the kiddos with colored lights and fun ornaments.  


 This is Colton's idea of how the tinsel should go on the tree :).


 The final look of the tree.


 We took the kids to see Santa at the mall and they started a train service that makes circles.


 Colton loved the train and asked to go again and again.


Meeting Santa 2012.  Kinley wouldn't smile at all.  As soon as I picked her up she was all smiles.




No comments:

Post a Comment