Spring/Summer

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

December Randoms




I know, I know, it's bee awhile since I've updated our blog.  The time has flown by and we have been very busy.  I will try my hardest to get completely caught up in the next week or so.  In today's blog I'm including some random activities that we did in the month of December.  Enjoy!

We took the kids to a fun circle by our house.  Every house is decked out in a different theme.  This 
house had all Charlie Brown characters.




We decided to take the kids to Build a Bear (they love to go and look but we've never bought them anything) and let them pick out any character that they wanted for Christmas.  Colton picked the Grinch.


He got to pick out his heart and we added the song which would play with the squeeze of his hand.
 

Kinley decided on Clarice, Rudolph's girlfriend.  Here she is picking out her heart.
 

Kinley's reindeer played "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" song when you squeezed a leg.  


 Later that night in their new Christmas pj's with their new friends.


I love dressing the kiddos up for holiday's.  We found Colton's shirt at a JCPenny and just had to get it.  "Santa is my homeboy."  Too funny!


 Here are both kiddos all decked out in holiday wear.



On this day, Kinley was being soooo silly!  I also wanted to show off her cute little outfit.  This girl loves shoes/boots as well as her hair accessories.  (Happy Momma)
 

Colton loved to wear his Santa hat.
 


Both kids thought that it would be fun to put an ice bucket on their heads.  Colton said that he was on a space ship!  Too cute/funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment