Spring/Summer

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Catching up....November Randoms

Here are some random pictures from November, 2013.  Enjoy!


 Colton being silly while shopping.


Kinley loves to play dress up.  Here she is with her Tangled wedding crown and flowers.


Eric and I took a weekend trip to Arizona to see the Colts play.  We were lucky enough to have my Dad and Ruby come babysit the kids.  
 

 Cardinal Headquarters decked out in Colts gear.


We had tickets that got us in early and we immediately noticed a lot of blue out there.
 

Overlooking the stadium in his Luck jersey (early Christmas gift).


Yes, I do own a pair of Reebok's with the Colts insignia.


Another cute picture my dad sent me while we were gone.


 We got back early afternoon on Monday.  This was what the kids were doing as they were getting ready to take Colton to school.  Too cute.


Colton's school  had a Thanksgiving luncheon for all the families.  I took the day off and Eric met us for some turkey.
 

Yummy, yummy turkey.
 

 Colton was also named "Student of the Week".  Here he is with his picture in the hallway.


Dressing up once again (this literally happens daily).


 I took Kinley to her first movie theater experience by going to see Frozen.  I couldn't have picked a better movie to take her to.  She was entranced the entire time.


For some reason, my kids like to sit on each other and then ask me to take their picture.  


"Mommy take my picture with my pretty necklace."


Kinley picked out her outfit all by herself and wanted a picture to show everyone.


 This is what Eric and I found when we went downstairs one Saturday morning.  Eating strawberries and frozen pancakes.


 I can't begin to tell you how nice Vegas has been this winter.  Probably the mildest I can recall in my 13 years.  We took the kids to a park where they wanted to bring their big wheels to ride around.

 



Every year my school hosts an ornament painting party. These ornaments become Christmas gifts for the grandparents.  It's fun to see what the kids do from year to year.


All smiles.


We surprised the kids by taking them to Chuck E Cheese one day after school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment