Spring/Summer

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

August Randoms

I'm so far behind on this blog so I am going to try and get caught up in the next couple of weeks. :)

August was eventful for the fact that both kiddos went back to school and I celebrated my 40th Birthday.  Enjoy!


Having fun with Daddy.



The kids couldn't get enough of the pool this summer.




Kinley at her "Meet the Teacher" day.  Ms. Mendoza and Ms. Hohman are awesome!


First day of Preschool, Pre-K 2.  Ahh, where did my baby go?




Already to get going on this school thing.


Once a week we get emails with pictures and a description of what Kinley did in school that day.  This is one of my highlights on Wednesday's.  I love that her school does this!


Meet the teacher for Colton.  He is very lucky to have Ms. Tarrant this year.  He will make amazing growth with her!


Purple Penguin time.


I turned 40! on August 22nd.  My hubby enlisted the help of my good friend, Leslie, to help with throwing me a party.  It was a blast.  I had over 60 friends show up, some that I haven't seen in a long time, and fun was had by all!


We rented out a space at Hi-Scores Barcade.  It was awesome as they have many fun arcade games as well as game consoles to play on and they are all free. 

Just a look at a few of the people who came.


Another look at all the fun games.


The food was set up on the high tables and people ate at the booths.


Yummy cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes.


Birthday selfie with some great friends!


Uncle Andy was in town (for my birthday) so we had to hit up the new Shake Shack on the strip.


Colton and Andy goofing around.


Colton's first day of First Grade!


Waiting patiently for his teacher to come out.


Celebrating Eric's 38th birthday!


I laughed out loud when I read that Kinley likes her hair the best!


Kinley couldn't wait to get to work on her homework.



Colton's good friend, Taeao had a birthday party.  We love the Mamea family!



No comments:

Post a Comment