Spring/Summer

Monday, May 16, 2016

Disneyland, 2015, Day 1


We made our annual trip to Disneyland in November.  We spent a few days having fun at the parks and enjoying the weather.  Enjoy!

As we were checking in the night before, I ran into one of my teachers who was staying at the same hotel.  The following morning, I ran into her again....small world.


Meeting Buzz!


Kinley dancing away with Donald Duck and friends.


Frozone and Mrs. Incredible.


Doc McStuffins



While the boys went on a ride, Kinley and I walked around looking for characters.  We found Pluto.


Big hugs!


Chip and Dale.


Jessie!


Kinley loved watching them make their yummy cake pops.


Family picture at the huge Christmas tree.  I love how Colton doesn't want to watch and Kinley didn't mind. :)


Brother and Sister



Kinley and I waited for the Electrical Light Parade as Daddy and Colton went on another ride.


They had changed the parade since the last time we were there.







Ending the night with Mickey and fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment