Spring/Summer

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Colton David Gant


This blog is to chronicle the life of our new family. It is a goal of mine to take a picture a day of Colton for the first year of his life. Due to our families and friends living all over the United States, we hope to keep them updated through this blog. Enjoy!

Colton was born on May 13, 2009 at 4:25 am. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. and was 20 inches long. My original due date was May 11 but a later ultrasound showed May 5. Once May 5th came and went Eric and I would joke that Colton loved the inside of my belly too much to make his way out. I was induced on May 12 because an ultra sound showed very little amniotic fluid. Colton was going to come whether he wanted to or not :). I guess he got the message because when he decided to make his debut it was quick. I went from not being dilated one bit to an 8 in an hour and a half. Four contractions later Colton was here. He barely gave us time to get my dad and sister to the hospital not to mention my doctor.


Moments after being born.


Mommy's first time holding Colton.


Daddy's first time holding his son.

First family photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment