Spring/Summer

Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 10 - 16, 2010

Colton turned 8 months old this week. To show his growth I included some earlier photos. Enjoy!


We are trying sippy cups with Colton. He can't figure out that he needs to suck harder to get the water out than he does with his bottle, but he certainly can hold the cup.
1-10-10



Colton loves to dance with Daddy.
1-11-10


I can't tell you how entertained Colton is in his exer saucer. He loves it!!!
1-11-10


This is how I found Colton when I went to wake him up. He loves to cover his face with his blanket...I think he's like his Mommy, he needs to it be completely dark to sleep.
01-12-10


This picture is from June, when Colton was just about a month old. He's wearing his cute alligator robe.


This picture of Colton in his robe was late August. It fits him a little better :).


This picture was taken on Wednesday. Boy how he's grown!!
01-13-10
8 Months old: 25 lbs. and 30 inches.


Colton is sure a big boy now. He sits up in the bathtub all by himself.
1-14-10


Daddy was playing with Colton and he was playing right back.
1-15-10


What a cutie!
1-15-10


This is a video of Colton and Daddy dancing. This boy loves music and dancing to it.

1 comment:

  1. That video is adorable. I wonder where he gets his dancing skills from? I saw his parents at their wedding and I would say he is stacked on dancing skills!

    ReplyDelete