Spring/Summer

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Uncle Andy Pics

Uncle Andy, Eric's brother, took some great shots of Colton over Christmas while we were in Florida. Enjoy!

Colton smiles and laughs all the time now....I love it!



Pondering life...


What a cutie! I love his dimples.


Colton loves to have something/anything in his mouth 24/7.


What a great smile!


I think this is my favorite.


Andrew captured Colt perfectly....sticking out his tongue and drooling like crazy!


Colton never minded Andrew taking his picture, in fact I think he reveled in it.


Again....this is Colton's little personality coming through loud and clear.


We bought Colton this toy that plays classical music and bright colors....he loved it.


Great picture of Colton studying his new toy.


Colton is definitely pondering something here.


Daddy and Colt in the pool while it down poured on them.


Colton loved these dive toys and refused to let go of them, even while sleeping.


Daddy and Colt in hot tub.


Colton just being adorable.


Colton absolutely loved the pool and would whine when we got him out. I think I'll have to get him swimming lesson this summer :).

No comments:

Post a Comment