Spring/Summer

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Kinley's first week at home


We got to bring Kinley home on Monday, May 9. It was so nice to finally get her home and we were finally a complete family. I got to start putting her in all of the cute clothes that I had. Unfortunately, I wasn't expecting such a small baby and I didn't have very many newborn clothes so I had to go out and buy her some. She is a good sport with all of the pictures that are taken of her. Enjoy!


Kinley's first dress.
05-10-11


All wrapped up and warm from her first bath at home.
05-10-11


Ready for bed in her cute duckie pj's.
05-11-11


I got these great monthly stickers to use each month and see her growth. I wish I had them with Colton. Here she is 0, really one week old.
05-12-11



Colton holding his little sister for the first time. He instantly fell in love with her.
05-13-11



What a difference two year makes....Colton's leg with his new sisters.
05-13-11


Another cute pj outfit.
05-13-11


Just chillin' in her zebra print onesie.
05-14-11

No comments:

Post a Comment