Spring/Summer

Monday, August 22, 2011

August 14 - 20, 2011


This week was a tough one for me. I returned to work on Monday after having five months off. It was hard leaving my babies but know that they are in good hands with their babysitter. Enjoy!

Yes, that is Kinley watching UFC fights with her daddy.
08-14-11


I love this picture for some reason. Maybe because I wonder what Kinley is thinking at this moment.
08-15-11


Kinley sitting in her Bumbo seat. She loves to sit up whenever she can.
08-16-11


Seeing Kinley in the Bumbo made me think about when Colton could fit in it.


Colton thought it would be fun to try and sit in his old seat at well. He's a little big!
08-16-11


Kinley in her colorful outfit hanging out.
08-17-11


I find this hilarious. Lately when we have been taking Colton's clothes off for his bath, Colton likes to run around with his shirt up around his head. I love his silly side.
08-17-11


This is how Kinley looked when I went to wake her up. She often moves herself around in her bed, just like her brother.
08-18-11


We finally got Eric a new computer and had put it up when Colton decided that his new toy was the box it came in. He had a great time playing in it even though he was getting a little banged up. See the cute video below of his fun times with the computer box.
08-19-11


On Saturday one of my good friends, Autumn came over with her two cuties, Lillian and Emma. Lillian and Colton played while Kinley and Emma sat with mommy.
08-20-11


Here is cute Emma. She is ten days younger than Kinley. Look at all that hair!
08-20-11


Here Kinley is watching her brother put his Toy Story toys next to her on the chair.
08-20-11


Kinley is always so entertained by her older brother. I can't wait until she's old enough to really play with him.
08-20-11

Video of Colton having a great time playing in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment