Spring/Summer

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 21 - 28, 2011

We celebrated my birthday as well as Eric's this week. I'm two years and two days older than him and he reminds me of it all the time :). We both had a great day and spent it with each other and our sweet kiddos. I say all the time how blessed we are to have such a wonderful little family. We seriously have the most adorable and loving children a person can ask for. I sure hope that this comes across in this blog to our family and friends who don't get to see us too often. Enjoy!

Kinley all ready for the day in her adorable Minnie Mouse outfit courtesy of my Aunt Lolene.
08-21-11


I took Colton to the dentist for the first time. He did very well, much better than I had thought. I think it helped to have Mickey Mouse and Minnie watching him :). They cleaned his teeth and then the dentist counted them. He has all of his teeth including his two year molars, which I wasn't sure about. What a big boy!
08-22-11


Kinley and daddy hanging out after my birthday dinner. I absolutely love this adorable outfit.
08-22-11


Another cute picture of Kinley with her daddy. Can you tell that she is becoming a daddy's girl? Eric's birthday dinner.
08-24-11


Kinley is all ready to head out to the park in her little shorts outfit with matching hat.
08-25-11


This is how Kinley is when she wakes up in the morning....all smiles....I LOVE IT!
08-27-11


Another adorable outfit that I just love from Gymboree. By the way, I love to shop at Gymboree for both kiddos. Eric always says that he doesn't like the store but then tends to comment how cute she looks when she's wearing Gymboree clothes!
08-28-11

Back in January we got a new master closet system and some shelves in our garage and laundry room that I've absolutely loved. I finally talked Eric into letting me get the kids closets done as well as out pantry closet in the kitchen. Can I tell you how much I hate wire shelves!!! Colton's closet before picture.
08-28-11


Colton has a shelf in the middle with adjustable rods on both sides. I've actually used the left side as more shelves instead of rods to hang clothes. The shelves are bigger than the ones in the middle.
08-22-11


Kinley's closet it 18 inches shorter than Colton's!!! That's not good for a girl, especially considering she has three times as many clothes as Colton! Before picture.
08-28-11


I now have adjustable shelves that fit three rows of clothes on one side.
08-28-11


And built in shelves on the other side. I can fit so much more and in a more organized way....I LOVE IT!
08-28-11

No comments:

Post a Comment