Spring/Summer

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween, 2013

Halloween was so much fun this year.  I get the feeling that as the kids get older, it just gets better.  Enjoy!

The night before I made some goody bags for Colton's school and Kinley's babysitter.


 This was the final product.


The staff at my school is awesome!  I'd say about 90% of them dressed up.  My principal and I decided to coordinate and dress up as 50's greaser and poodle skirt girl.  It was hilarious how many kids asked what I was, but their parents knew and said they loved the costume.
 

 I'm lucky enough to have a flexible schedule and awesome boss, who let me leave to take Colton to his class party (he doesn't go to school on Thursday's) and then pick him up afterwards. 


Getting ready for his parade.


All ready to go trick or treating.  Kinley as Princess Dorothy and Colton as a Ghostbuster, with his proton pack and all.


 Kinley with Toto.

Heading to the next house.


Almost all done.  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment