Spring/Summer

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

February Randoms

February came and went so fast.  Here are some random pictures from February.  Enjoy!


Kinley surprised me after we got home from Target, with a Snickers bar.  I did not pay, nor even know about the Snickers bar.  The little thief swiped it in the aisle without my knowledge.  Should I be worried?


My friend Courtney asked me to send her a picture of all of Kinley's bows.  Of course I had to have them color coded.


Colton has really grown a love of coloring, especially Angry Bird coloring books. 


Here he's showing me his masterpiece.  He would ask me if certain areas should be a different color on the bird, then used the book cover as a reference to see what exact colors he should use.  So proud of him.


Eric took Colton out for some fun so Kinley and I had a nice mommy-daughter date as well.  Who doesn't love ice cream for dinner?!?!


We took the kids to see the Lego movie the weekend it came out.  Colton LOVED it and Kinley feel asleep on my lap about half way through, but if you ask her about it she'll tell you that she LOVED it as well.


Brad and Suzy, our good friends from Texas, were in town and we got to hang out with them one night.  So fun!


Kinley just sitting back and relaxing on a lazy Saturday morning.


We have been very lucky with such a mild winter this year.  February was warmer than usual and we decided to take advantage of the nice weather.  Enjoying the hot hot tub one night.


With the nice temps, 70-75*, in February, we decided to heat the pool for the kids to play in on the weekends.


The kids can't wait to swim each weekend and I love that we get to start getting in the pool in February.  We have utilized our pool 9 out of the 12 months which is awesome and one of the reasons we built a pool.


Colton's school celebrated Reading Week by doing different activities each day.  This day was mismatch day.  Obviously his shirt and shorts are mismatched but he's wearing two different socks and shoes and a Chuck E Cheese hat that matches nothing.


Cat in the Hat day.  I tried to dress him like Cat in the Hat.  He has a red tie on but it's hard to see with Cat in the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment