Spring/Summer

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa come for a visit


When I found out that I was having nasal surgery and was going to be off work for a couple of weeks, my dad and Ruby immediately offered to come for a few days and help out with the kids as I recuperated.   The surgery went great and I actually felt better than I could've ever imagined afterwards.  I was still so relived to have the help from dad and Ruby.  Enjoy! 


While I was in surgery my dad went and bought me these beautiful flowers.


We heated the pool and the kids had a blast playing the Grandma and Grandpa.  Here Colton is showing off his swimming skills.


Kinley's turn.


Everyone had such a fun time.



Lots of smiles this week with their visit. 


Dancing the Grandpa.  This girl loves to dance and was showing Grandpa her moves.



The kids were sad to see Grandpa and Grandma go home.  We'll be seeing them again over Memorial Day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment