Spring/Summer

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby Showers!

I am now 37 weeks pregnant and have been fortunate enough to have two baby showers. The first one was when I was 7 months pregnant and in my last month of work. The funny thing is, when I look at these pregnant pictures at 7 months, I haven't changed much now that I am nearly 9 months along. I have only gained 22 pounds with this pregnancy compared to 43 pounds that I gained with Colton. Coincidentally, I have had food poisoning twice, losing 7 pounds each time. The last time was a week ago and had to go to labor and delivery for three bags of IV fluid to try and regain some of the weight that I had lost. I was also experiencing some contractions but they stopped once my body was re-hydrated. It has been very nice to be off work since the middle of March and will not have to return until mid August. We are ready for Baby K to make her appearance at any time :).


Some great friends at work threw me a shower. It was fun to see some of the guy teachers show up as well.


Getting ready to open some gifts.


I work with some very talented people. I got lots of handmade blankets.



Daddy brought Colton and he had a friend to play with. Lillian is six days older than him and they have a great time together.


My wonderful friend Rebecca threw me a shower for friends. It was a lot of fun and good food too.


Colton loves the ladies :).


Colton had another friend to play with, Kaycee. The two of them followed each other around and then helped me open presents.


These two loved helping me open presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment