Spring/Summer

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring 2011

This has been a busy Spring for us. With the anticipation of Baby Kinley making her way to us and me being off work, we've been able to get a lot done and Colton has enjoyed having more time with Mommy before Baby K gets here. I've attached new pictures of both Colton's room and Kinley's as I've pretty much finished hers. Enjoy!


Colton fell asleep after eating lunch....he has only done this one other time that I can think of...he must've been really tired.


Colton received an early birthday gift from Grandma Barb and Grandpa Dave...Horsey!


Colton has adjusted really well to his new BIG boy bed. He sleeps through the night and comes into our room when he wakes in the morning. We are so glad that we thought to get him transitioned into a new bed a few months before Kinley comes.


Colton's nightstand and rocker. Colton loves to grab a book or two and sit in his rocker to read his books.


I found another changing table on clearance so I decided to get it so that both Kinley and Colton would have one in their rooms. I found one that matches the rest of Colton's furniture, which was nice. I'm still planning on potty training him this summer but until then I won't have to worry about where to change him.


These are all of the mini bats from each major league baseball game that we've been to since Colton was born. It's Eric and I's goal to eventually hit all of the baseball parks.


Colton's dresser.


Closet and door.


Kinley's room with her rocker and nightstand.


This view hasn't changed too much, just some stuff on the wall and floor.


The quilt on this wall is pretty special. Before my mom passed away, twelve years ago, I was not married nor had any kids, she thought ahead and made me a boy and girl set of quilts and baby blankets. Colton loved his baby blankets and it became one of his favorites due to how soft it was and because I think he knew it was special. Kinley will grow up knowing how special these items are to her.


This is her dresser with all the necessities: burb clothes, lotion, tiny diapers, wipes and of course her binkies and headbands :). I also changed out the knobs to be a little more girly.


Changing table with all necessities that Colton just loves to pull out whenever he can.


This cute shelf, clock and flower chandelier sit above her rocker.


Her door with K.

1 comment: